Chema Madoz

Photographer: Chema Madoz

A Spanish photographer that really makes you look at his photos with a second eye. In this photos he creates illusions, for an example a watch, we all picture similar item, but he creates the image of a watch with similar looking objects. The bracelet of the watch is the part that he choose to represent as something like train tracks, why? I do not know but I would guess it a way of traveling though time to show as a watch. So, basically he lines everything up in a picture the right way but replaces a certain part of an object with another. 
His images are for sure different but he dose an amazing job creating a realism in this pictures, placing objects in places that have no business in being but making it work together to create something new, with a new meaning the more and more you look at the pictures. 
I chose this photographer because I feel like I can use his work to inspire my photography, using objects/items that do not belong to something but making it make sense to achieve a new meaning. 
   

Comments

Popular Posts