Future Path

My future plan with photography 

As for the moment photography is not my main goal in my busy and crazy lifestyle. Photography as always been this side thing for me and I only recently started doing paid shoots with clients around August 2017. After the first time I got paid it was nice to know my work was good enough for someone to offer money with it. 
There is a bigger goal I want to reach in life and as sad it is to say, I don't want photography to be my main source of being successful. I recently got accepted to Lindenwood University and majoring in International Relations with Security emphasis and a minor in Chinese Studies. On top of that I am doing ROTC for the Air Force at Lindenwood and plan to join the Air Force as an officer. 
My next three years at LU will be filled with studying and studying. and if I get the chance to take another photography class I will do it. 
As of now I plan to keep photography as a side thing that will earn me extra money and continue to do it as hobbyist. If I ever get the chance to get paid high amount in photography then maybe I will pursue it. 
but until then I will still enjoy this at the rate I am going 


Comments

Popular Posts