Intro

This is my first post, so I will be talking a little about: why I started shooting, my style of photography and where I get my ideas from when I'm out shooting.
I am going to start with the question "what is your personal definition of photography?", Well my definition would be "art on a detail format"
-Now why did I start shooting with a DSLR/Mirrorless cameras, well it started back in my junior year of high school when I was a track meet and my friend that was in yearbook she asked me if I would take pictures of the track meet for her, since she was in the races and could not take pictures. I did the job and did it well, I had a good eye for capturing the moment, and after that I decided to take yearbook as the photographer my senior year.
-I started on a DSLR Canon format shooting with the Rebel T5, and SL1 (both APSC crop sensors)
but in 2017 I switched to a mirrorless format, reasons due to the weight, looks/construction of camera, sensor size, and just a camera that fits my personality
-I mainly shoot portraits, with no artificial lighting all natural light if possible. So, mainly outdoors shots. I get my ideas and get influences by photographers like Samuel Elkin, Forrest Blake, and Zach Melhus.
I go out to shoot whenever I get time to shoot, I edit my work with Lightroom and I am kinda against using Photoshop since it would be altering the picture.
I post my work on social media like Facebook, Twitter but mainly Instagram: @tsun_photos

Comments

Popular Posts