Kane Campbell

Photographer: Kane from Japan (Instagram)

This is a friend of mine, I am picking this guy for a good reason..
this guy was the first photographer that I went out and shot together with, when I started this adventure he was a lot bette than I, so in a way he taught me a lot epically in the post process work with Lightroom
This guy im picking is for his editing style.. All his pictures has a similar style in editing, the objects in his pictures are outlined in a way, the eyes do draw to the object in frame.
I guess the point I am trying to make here is, photography should be an extension of ones self so when taking pictures, you have to be the in control with how you frame the picture. and even how you edit the picture.
https://www.instagram.com/kane.from.japan/?hl=en

Comments

Popular Posts