Richard Avedon

Photographer: Richard Avedon 

Yes, Richard is a new photographer to me. My main reason for choosing this photographer is because he main works are portraits, portraits have a special place in my heart. 
After reading a little about him, he states, "My job was to do identity photography"
I never really looked at portraits that way but yes it is very true. When I take pictures of people I always looked at it at capturing them at their most natural state, I don't pose them too much when I take their picture, I always tell them to "be free, pose as you please"
His is for sure inspiring, I looked at few of pictures even stared, and I feel like this picture is telling me a story about the person in the picture. I wish for my pictures to show that kind of feeling some day.
https://www.avedonfoundation.org/history/

Comments

Popular Posts