Class Environment

Lets start from the very beginning, the first day off class for this semester I didn't even know where the VAB building was on campus. This was my first art class at SCC. and man I remember that walk to the VAB building, it was a very very cold walk that day.
Well the first time into the room it seemed very tight in space, literally it was like elbow to elbow, the class seem quite big for the room but the group slimmed down to the people that was ready to invest themselves into the class.
I was ready from day 1, my main goal in the class was learn how to print make, and grow my editing skills, now it is the end of the semester I can proudly say I have achieve my two main goals.
Through this time frame I have socialized with classmates by helping, and also learning more about my work and some thing I haven't even try before was indeed very neat.
Now Photo I as a class started out as this boring boring process since the first two weeks was dipping into taking basic photos, learning ones camera, and setting up Lightroom, all in which I had a strong foundation going into the class. This class was for sure one of my classes I enjoyed being in even though it was 3 hours long. Photography is something I enjoy and will for a long time to come. Overall I would recommend this class to anyone that is wanting to get into photography, I have developed my skills of imaging making over this semester and will continue to do so even after.

Comments

Popular Posts