Final Day

Lets take this time to take about the chaos. 
chaos of the last class day, everyone scrambling to get things done and hopefully done right. 
My point of view, I am more on the relaxed side of things since I started this class final last week so for this I am on top of things... and I should have everything done.

As, for my classmates things are a little different: some are having trouble getting images printed, backing up hard drives, finishing blogs, and overall just trying to finish everything that was ask of us.  

Now I think about I backed up my catalogs to the SCC X and Y drives but can not seem to access the catalog that I uploaded. From what I have heard from my classmates I am not the only one having this issue so I guess I will juts wing it, either way I have back ups of my back ups. since I work from home and have my laptop as my portable working space and my hard drive for class and my extra pictures. 

Well noe I look at things I a bit of messy but not as bad as some.. lolol

Comments

Popular Posts