Julia Trotti

Photographer: Julia Trotti

I found the girl photographer when I was doing some researcher on a 35mm F1.4 lens on Youtube. The rental of the Canon 6D combo with the 35mm f1.4
After the first shoot with the 35mm I fell in love... I never imagined that I could find a lens more than a 50mm. Getting off topic but Julia is a fashion photographer but she goes about it a way of capturing the background also not just typical fashion shoot in a controlled lightning.
Two pictures I am going to include are off her website and her images are stunning, the color, detail, sharpness is all remarkable.
On top of all her editing is what I have been trying to achieve a clean and bright airy look.
If I get the chance to do fashion for a photography I will love love to do it.
Maybe this is why I tend to shoot with girls more than guys, I find guy models to be boring and difficult.
Her websites: https://www.juliatrotti.com



Comments

Popular Posts