Rentals

For this blog post I am going to talk my camera equipment rentals and how it effect me.

well this year I rented few things: Canon 6D, 35mm f1.4, and a tripod ( for a project )

I currently shoot with a Sony format, but shooting with a 6D was not hard for me since I started out with a Canon so it was very easy to pick up once more. I rented out the Canon not because it was a 6D but more because of the 35mm f1.4. 
I usually like prime over zoom, I tend to think the best zoom is your feet. You can always walk closer or further away. 
Well with my time with the 35mm I loved it... I like it more than my 50mm in some ways. I was about to do just about everything I did with the 50mm also with the 35mm.. and maybe a bit more than the 50mm because it was 15mm less..
that wider angle allowed me to get more of the environment which was amazing for the pictures that came out...
I like the 35mm so much I decided to buy my first pro lens to be a 35mm.
few days ago I decided to pick up the Sony Zeiss Distagon 35mm f1.4
needless to say I can't wait to start shooting more with a 35mm, and maybe I can really start to touch up my landscapes..
http://toolsandtoys.net/reviews/the-sony-zeiss-distagon-t-fe-35mm-f1-4-za-lens-review/


Comments

Popular Posts